Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving..

I finally started packing yesterday. We don't move until the end of October, but I will be gone every weekend before we move, so I thought I better get a jump on everything.
It is weird how fast time goes by. We moved into this apartment in July of '07, which seems like yesterday. I am not particularly attached to this place; I can't wait to get into our house, but it is just crazy how fast our first year of marriage went by. I guess you could technically call this our "first place" (even though I will call our house by that name) so it is a little sentimental. Knowing me, I might cry when we leave.
The house is coming along, and it feels like it will never get done! There are just a few things left before we do the inspection and appraisal. 32 days to go!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...