Here are some of my outstanding questions for LOST as of 2/18 episode "316":
1. What happened to Aaron?
2. Who did Ben get in a fight with? Did he try to kill Penny and Desmond beat him up? Or, did Widmore do it?
3. Why is Kate and Sayid and Hurley acting so wierd?
4. How id they find out about the flight?
5. Is Kate pregnant with Jack's baby and is Claire's "proxy"?
6. Where is Walt??
7. If Kate is Claire's proxy, Sayid is Kate's, and Hurley is Charlie's, the other guy in first class must be Sayid's. Who is Ben and Jack a proxy for?
8. I thought Ben couldn't go back to the island.
9. Why does John have to wear something of Christian Shephard's?
10. We still are not sure what the smoke monster is...
I think this whole show is themed around the life of Christ; Something to do with it anyways. Ben talks about the story of the Apostle Thomas (I think it was Thomas). I think that John is "Jesus" because he has to come back to Earth, die to save everyone, and then he comes back to life (as we know from the preview for next week). Jack is "Thomas"; Jack has never lived life based on faith, he always has to "see to believe" and this is exactly what Thomas did to Jesus after the Resurrection. Ben must be the devil (lol, actually I am just kidding. Could be, though). Actually, Ben could be Judas Iscariot, because, from the preview, He looks like he is there to help John die.
I will have to do some research on some more of the Apostles and Disciples to see if any more fit.
Of Course, this could all change after next Wednesday.
I like to think that I am on the right track, though! :)