Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A to Z about Me! :)

Got this from Kendall - If you read it, I tag you!

A -Age: 23... I'll be 24 in a few weeks

B -Bed size: King!!! I can't handle anything smaller

C- Chore you hate: Dishes!

D- Dog's Name: Don't have one, but if I did it would be a chihuahua named after one of the characters on LOST

E- Essential starts to your day: Eggs!

F- Favorite Color: Any form of Green or Blue

G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum! Of course! :)

H- Height: 5'8"-ish

I- Instruments you play: none; I used to play the violin and would love to learn again

J- Job Title: House Wife

K- Kids: Bun in the Oven

L-Living Arrangements: Married... which means I live with a boy! :/

M- Moms name: LuAnne

N- Nicknames: Jess, Suzie Homemaker (given by Rachel), Rat Cheese, and JP (now JPG; also by Rachel)...hmm I think that's all.

O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: I had my appendix taken out in college

P- Pet Peeve: Liking your fingers! Do not do it around me! It's gross and you have a napkin for a reason. Not only are you picking up germs from everything you've touched that day, but you are spreading your germs to everything you touch the rest of the day!! GROSS

Q- Quote from a movie: hmm... "did you hear that?!" from ELF... there are many favorite's from that movie, but that is the first that came to mind

R- Right or Left handed: Right

S- Siblings: 2 sisters, I am the middle child

T- Time you wake up: 6:30 - 7:00 ish; depends on the day

U- Underwear: Of course I wear it! Not sure what the question is, though

V- Vegetable you dislike: Raw Tomatoes or chunks of Tomatoes in dishes! ugh

W- Ways you run late: Finding something to wear. I am a pretty punctual person, though, I must say :)

X- X-rays you've had: when i had my appendectomy

Y- Yummy food you make: I love to bake; my signature right now is red velvet cake and Mississippi mud cake

Z- Zoo Favorite: Giraffes and Elephants

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...