Sunday, October 4, 2009

Avery's Nursery

I need to say a special thanks to Ronnie (my father-in-law) for coming to install the chair rail, shelves, and paneling to the bedroom. It looks amazing! We worked really hard on Saturday and were able to get everything done except the decal. I knew that would take lots of time and would be a test of my patience, so I waited until this morning to up it up. I LOVE it!! It is from Lewa's Design's on Etsy. It was love at first site and I had to have it for Avery! :) I hope you like the room!

4 comments:

Stori said...

Hey! This hasn't even come up in my blog list, but I switched over to your blog to try to find your registry post and I saw it! I love it, and I can't wait to see it when the chair comes in :).

Stori said...

Ps. Please, please, please put up your countdown again! I love seeing the numbers go down.

Stori said...

Pps. NM, I just saw it at the bottom! I'll stop commenting now.

Melissa D. said...

very cute nursery for a very lucky little griblet. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...