Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Congrats to Paige and Michael Evans!

(this is not the greatest picture, but you get the idea...)

I had the honor last weekend to be a bridesmaid in my dear friend Paige's wedding in Midland, Tx. (I sure do miss West Texas!)

It was such a beautiful day! I am so happy for you Paige; I know God is going to bless you and Michael with a long and happy life together!

Unfortunately we were pretty busy all weekend so I didnt get many pictures. I am going to have to steal a few from some other people off Facebook at some point.

Here's a few that I did snap.


Here is what the dry west Texas air did to my child's hair when we got off the plane:



Can we say, STATIC!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is still a doll. Aiden's hair did the same thing last year in Colorado. Shawna said for sure he would have short hair if we didn't have all this lovely humidity here in Houston.

Paige said...

Thank you Jessica! I had such a great time. I am so glad I FINALLY met Avery. She's such a sweet girl. I hope I get to see you soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...