Monday, April 4, 2011

Global Wildlife

This weekend, while my parents were in town, we decided to do some more "touristy" things around town. I've been to Global Wildlife about 3-4 times now, but it is so much fun every time! This time we decided to get a private jeep tour and it was so worth it!! Avery was only a few months old last time we went so she slept most of the time. This time, she wasn't too sure about it at first but warmed up and really enjoyed it. The driver took us to any animal we wanted to see and stayed as long as we wanted at each. It was a great chance for me to get some giraffe pictures since I didn't get any last time. Here are a few silly snapshots of the trip:






Side note: I have set up a Flickr account to put all of my photography on. You can see the link on the left side bar of my blog. This is much easier for me to upload to and Blogger does not always cooperate with they layout I want for them, so I will let you know when I upload some to Flickr.


I have uploaded a few shots from Global Wildlife under the "Animals" folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...