Monday, April 18, 2011

Look Who's Climbing!



well, she's been climbing for a while, but about a week ago she (and I) discovered she could get into the rocking chair by herself! This makes me a bit nervous since it's not stable, but she seems to do great getting in and out. Now, she is all over the sofas, ottoman, and recliner. The other day I found her on top of our king size bed! How she got up there, I have no idea.... a little crafty if you ask me ;). lol I've also found her sitting on the tv stand, right up against the tv! That really freaked me out!

1 comment:

Stori said...

That made my day! She is so funny. Isla can climb into our ottoman and bed, and our coffee table, but we had to put a stop to that when she hurt herself!!! All of those are really low though. Avery is so funny, and getting so big. I miss her. I really do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...