Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bluebonnets

I bet you thought by the title of this that I was going to be showing pictures of Avery in the Texas Bluebonnets... Nope! We missed out on that this year, unfortunately.


Actually, I am going to show you the painting I finally finished for my sister's birthday. She requested a "Jessica Gribnau original" for their new house that they are building, so I thought a Bluebonnet would be perfect.


**Emily, if you are reading this STOP NOW! Unless you want to ruin the surprise!**


I think it turned out pretty good. Of course, I only see all of the flaws when I look at it, but that comes with the territory, I guess. I hope you like it too!





*Just and FYI... the picture doesnt seem to show all of the detail or how bright the colors really are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the bold colors!

Paige Evans said...

Beautiful! you are so talented!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...