Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I know I am 2 days late, but better late than never, right? Besides, I have been in kind of a "blogging slump" lately (if you can't tell by the lack of posts). Actually, I've been kind of in a slump with everything lately. You would think I would be going through my "nesting" phase right now, but I can't seem to find the motivation to do ANYTHING! I am starting to annoy myself with all of this laziness, lol. Maybe, subconsciously, my body is trying to rest before I can't anymore.


Anyways, back to the purpose of this post... Sorry guys! I promise I did not forget you on Sunday. I just want to wish my Daddy, my father-in-law, and Jeff a happy Father's Day. Avery and I (and Norah) love you very much!


Here's a little poem that Jeff found in the paper that we thought great so I had to share:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...