Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog makeover

Now that I am back, I needed an overhaul on my look. Do you like it? I do. I am loving teal these days and the gray background is simply clean and crisp (in my opinion anyways).
I’ve also deleted and added a few things on the sidebar. I took off all of the couponing sites. Unfortunately I don’t do that anymore. It was fun when I did but it is utterly consuming of all time and I HAVE to learn to pick and choose these days.
As you can see by my new title picture, I have several hobbies and I can’t pick my favorite! I think I could be a thousand times better at photography, or painting, or sewing, or design, or crafting… etc if I would just focus on one. Maybe it’s a form of ADD, I don’t know, but I get all pumped and into one project then get bored with that media and jump to another. Oh well, that’s just me, I am coming to grips with the fact that I will be okay or good at several things rather than excellent at just one. Maybe that will change one day, but for now, I will continue to dabble in all sorts of hobbies to keep my mind and creative side engaged!
Hope you enjoy the new blog!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...