Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Strawberry Farm

We went with some friends to pick some fresh strawberries this week. I absolutely love getting fresh fruit!! It is so much better than the stuff you get at the grocery store; huge, juicy, and very sweet! I really miss when my dad grew fruit and veggies and had fresh eggs at home. Maybe one day I will have time and space to be able to do that.
For now, we find farms to go to for fun and make a little outing out of it. I didn’t have enough hands to take my good camera :( so I had to use my phone. At least I can get decent pictures on my phone these days!! Jeff is working weird hours and days right now so we were pumped that he could join us!! I think he had a lot of fun too ;).
IMG_0535IMG_0536IMG_0537IMG_0549IMG_0552IMG_0553IMG_0554IMG_0555IMG_0557IMG_0561IMG_0564
That night we (actually Jeff did all the work) made some amazing ice cream. I am so very thankful for a husband that not only can cook but also loves to do so!
IMG_0567IMG_0568
Here is how big and juicy these bad boys were! YUMMM!
IMG_0571
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...