Sunday, January 31, 2010

My New Ride

2010 Honda Pilot


I've officially graduated to a "mommy" car! I love it! I have this "thing" for black cars. The only non-black car I've driven was my jeep from high school. There's something slick about the dark ;) and looks amazing when it's clean.
We looked around at other cars, including the Nissan Pathfinder, which I loved, but it was a bit smaller and rode a bit rougher.
I've got all my mommy stuff, including the car seat, packed up and ready for whenever Avery decided to grace us with her presence.
I am going to enjoy the clean carpet, shinny knobs and buttons, clean windows, and the "new car smell" for as long as I can.
So....
Next on the list, a portable vacuum for the car.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I will do my best to keep the cheerios cleaned up as good as possible!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jessica, I love your new car. Wanted you to know I have been thinking of you all week and anxiously awaiting little Avery. I know Stori will keep me posted. Hang in there and say hi to your mom for me.

Stori said...

I love your car! I even posted on it, I hope that's ok!

Hannah's Habits said...

"Avery decided to grace " lol nice...
I love the new car! I can't wait to see it soon!

Stori said...

I think you should post a picture of yourself in it wearing some really rad shades...

Suzie Home-Maker said...

Lol, yes Stori, I tried to take a picture in the drivers seat but it was disgusting! Maybe after the baby weight is gone.

Hannah, you like my little pun I threw in there?? I wondered if anyone would catch it, lol

Barbara said...

I caught it but wasn't sure if it was deliberate. lol I think you should take a pic anyway...and I hope it gets clean more often then when it's at our house! Ha Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...