Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOST...

It has begun!

I dont really have a lot to say about the Premiere episode besides it was such a wonderful feeling to have this missing piece of my life back!
I really dont know what I will do when it's over this summer. TV just won't ever be the same.
Ok, so I do have a few (just a few) thoughts...
1. Why did we only see like 2 seconds of Claire??!! That made me mad!
2. I kinda like how they have 2 story lines going at once... Only LOST can get away with something like that.
3. Terry O'Quinn can make one really mean face! He better win some more awards for this show
4. I love how Hurley says what everyone in the audience is thinking. For instance, when he went into the temple, he asked why the "Mr. Miyagi" guy could understand English but didn't speak it... He always reads what I'm thinking. It's great! lol
5. Who else started laughing when they say Frogurt sitting by John on the plane?? I know I did!
6. I miss Faraday! :(
7. I love that Ben is so lost and has no clue what's going on anymore. At least, that's what he wants us to think, anyways.
8. I am glad that Juliet died! Probably because Jeff thought she was hott. I never understood how he could think that. lol

hmmm... That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there will be more to come.
I've watched it twice already, but I might just have to watch it again before next Tuesday.

P.S. Tuesdays are amazing for me because now, LOST and The Biggest Loser come on. Unfortunately, they are at the same time. But, Thank God for DVR!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...