Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pillow Shams In Progress

I finally got my fabric out to make the pillow shams I talked about. This was fun! It was so quick and easy to do. I got the top done and then decided that I wanted to get them top quilted just like the quilt itself, so the rest of the progress will have to wait. I think I am going to have to wait until after Christmas to take everything into the quilter since it is SO expensive! Anyways, I can't wait to make the final post and show the completed project :)


I decided to go with 6 squares in the center instead of 4. This way they were more "square" than rectangle and I could use more fabrics.

Here, the sham is flat so you can see the colors and layout.

Here, I laid it over a pillow to show what it will look like finished.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...