Tuesday, November 9, 2010

At Home Daily Facial

I absolutely love these products! I meant to add them to my "Favorite Things" Post but, like usual, I always forget one or two things.

Aveda Botanical Kinetics Exfoliant


I use this in the evenings after I wash my face. (sometimes in the morning instead). You would be surprised at how much dirt and makeup is left on your face after washing!! This helps get rid of it all. It really keeps your skin from getting over dry or oily, too, which then helps with any breakouts. LOVE!




BeautiControl Microderm Abrasion Facial Set
I try to do this once a week. I get lazy, but when I do use it on a regular basis, along with the Aveda stuff everyday, I can really tell and feel a difference. The cream that comes in this set is obviously the best, but to save some money I sometimes use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub that you can get at any drug store for much cheaper and it works pretty good.


Of course, after you exfoliate you need to have some good lotion. My favorites are from the Aveeno lines. They are light weight, don't make your skin feel oily, and they are affordable and easy to find.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...