Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Boy Photo Props

One of the perks of having a boy soon is that I get to order some new photo props. Believe it or not, I have yet to take newborn pictures of a boy!  My photography "business" (I put that in quotes because it is so part time that I can't claim it as a true business just yet) is picking up but still not very busy. Something that I hope to keep doing but I don't plan to get real busy with until all my kids are in school.
Anyways, I am super excited about these items I ordered on etsy. SLOWLY but surely I would like to beef up my props and backdrops as jobs come in.


Gotta have a crown for the king of the house!


Bow tie. I LOVE the preppy baby look :)


Cowboy hat and boots. This one can go both boy or girl.


Football beanie



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...