Thursday, May 30, 2013

Here we go again

Hello! Ive been going through another blogging slump lately. I have plenty I could talk about but finding the motivation sometimes is the hardest part. Why? I have no idea. Hormones probably. I have not had much motivation to do anything. We decided to get real bedroom furniture so that has taken up a lot of my mental capacity. It’s amazing how much energy it takes to to just simple tasks when your 9 months pregnant and chasing 2 toddlers. I think I can say good bye to energy for at least the next year.
I am 2 days from my due date and at the end of my rope. As of 3 days ago I was already 4 cm and have been having lots of contractions, just not regular enough to time, so I am praying something happens very soon. This boy is getting big (and momma is getting HUGE) so I can’t take it much longer!
Ok, done complaining….
I was able to get one quick maternity picture done this time around. I really was not worried about doing a whole session with someone since I really only want a belly picture for a future project I have in mind. Thanks to my sister who came over to help, I was able to set the camera up and guide her through shooting one for me. I think it turned out pretty cute!
DSC_0023cr
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...