Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Deal A Day

So I have noticed a trend these days for sites to start offering deals on one item per day. Have you ever heard of Woot? This is one of those sites. Every day a new item is featured at a highly discounted rate. Once they are gone, they are gone. Woot features a new item every day at 12 am. They also have a Kid's Woot, T-shirt Woot, Wine Woot, and Sellout Woot.
Groupon is the other one that I know about. It's an app for the iPhone/iTouch that features great coupons for places in your area. I got one that was $15 for $35 worth of stakes at this meat market in our area. Pretty great deal if you ask me.
Anyways, the reason I bring this up is because I stumbled across another website of the sorts the other day. I am super excited about it! It's called Baby Steals.
It pretty much has the same idea as Woot, but it offers baby stuff at 50-80% off!!! Holy Cow!! So far I have seen some pretty cool things on there, but not anything that I really need. I was hesitant to share my cool discovery out of selfish reasons, because obviously the less people know about it, the more of a chance I have to get the item I may want... but it's too good of a site to not share. Baby Steals offers a new item everyday at 10am Central Time (9am Mountain Standard Time).
Apparently they have a sister site called Kid Steals and Scrapbook Steals. Those look pretty awesome, too!!
Good luck. I hope you find this kind of stuff as fun as I do :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Livingsocial.com is another... I love that and Groupon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...