Monday, March 11, 2013

Grilled Sea Bass

DSC_0009
I am so thankful for a husband that can grill!!! That means I dont have to cook dinner every night! lol When I say he can grill, I don’t just mean burgers and chicken. Over the past several years he has really gotten good at grilling and smoking, and one of our favorite meals that he makes is grilled Sea Bass. We like to splurge and get this for dinner every once in a while and tonight he got scallops to go with it. YUM!! Asparagus is our favorite veggie so we make that every time and I normally make some rice too but I skipped it this time.
All he puts on it is salt and pepper and tarragon with olive oil, and it only takes a total of about 6-8 minutes to cook and it gets a nice crispy layer on the outside, which is the best part! The scallops got oil, salt and pepper. That’s it! So easy, yet so good!
For such a healthy meal, it sure tastes like it is bad :)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...